That nice Savannah has given me a nice award:
There is a catch: "the award comes with a small request and that is to answer the four questions listed and then to pass the award along to those bloggers who recently touched/moved/inspired YOU!"
1. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I'd live near the sea with a decent cliff top walk nearby that allowed for a bit of decent seawatching.
2. If you could repeat any age which would it be?
I'd like the energy I had when I was about seven. And the world-weary cynicism that went with it.
3. What really scares you?
People. Seriously. En masse they terrify me. And when I think about the things they'll do "for the right thing" I get the screaming ad-dabs.
4. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
If I were to tell you I would be in breach of the terms of my being bound over to keep the peace.
"so there it is. grab the pic and the questions and then nominate another blogger or bloggers who've recently touched you! i nominate the following and really do hope they'll particpate!"Well now... not including Savannah's splendid selection (which you'll have to go and see for yourself), I'll nominate
- Pat, who is always splendid;
- dinahmow, who is fun down under;
- Libby, who makes you think a bit quietly;
- Pearl, who has more energy than is good for her;
- Macy, who I hope is loved-up and full of chocolate at the moment;
- zmkc, who makes me smile; and
- Wendy, who makes me think harder than I should do sometimes.
And when Blogger stops being such a silly sod about opening comment boxes I'll let them know they've got an award from me.
Heavens. You *all* deserve the award!