Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Ever-decreasing circles

That nice Wendy, blaming Scarlet, has awarded me another copy of the award I got the other day off Savannah. Which mean that I have a Reality Award and bar, which is dead good and demonstrates once and for all that I'm not away with the fairies. Thank you. 

And now for the four questions. The good thing is that I'm now at an age where an already-tenuous grasp of reality combined with a failing memory will probably come up with entirely different answers...

1. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I'd like the people I care about not to have to worry about health or money or anything.

2. If you could repeat any age which would it be?
I'd be tempted to go back to my early twenties and give myself a massive kick up the arse. Having said that, I suspect I'm a better person now for having been such a prat then.

3. What really scares you?
Life.

4. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? 
A man in a shed on a warm summer's evening painting a rocking chair for the woman who's just given him a cup of tea.

I am now moved to pass the meme on to somebody who's blog has touched me lately. If you're reading this you're eligible. 

3 comments:

Gadjo Dilo said...

A delightful set of honest (and strangely resonant) answers, Kevin. Makes me wanna start blogging again, again.

Kevin Musgrove said...

Go for it!

savannah said...

you are a very lovely man, sugar! thanks for answering. xoxox