That nice Pearl periodically uses the caprices of title selection by audio shuffle to read the auguries of the day. The serendipity of this appeals to me rather so I thought I'd have a shot at it during a tram ride to the Small Object of Desire's gaff...
The songs my iPhone threw out at me were:
- Half Man Half Biscuit: "Joy Division Oven Gloves"
- Smokey Wood and the Wood Chips: "Keep on Truckin'"
- Allan Sherman: "It's a Most Unusual Play"
- Henry Hall: "Here Comes The Bogeyman"
- The Supernaturals: "The Day Before Yesterday's Man"
- Weird Al Yankowicz: "Jurassic Park"