I'm a bit over-run with marjoram and lemon balm at the moment, which is no bad thing. I literally can't sit in the garden without having to sit on a bunch of one or the other, which is rather lovely.
- Some extra-virgin olive oil
- Some garlic (probably a couple of cloves) not especially finely-chopped, it'll be flavouring the sauce but also providing the texture
- A couple of button mushrooms if you really must
- Two large handfuls of marjoram, tear off the leaves and chop the stems up finely
- A large handful of mint (a small handful if you're like me and have been lucky enough to have some black mint growing in the garden), tear the leaves up and chop the stems very finely
- A handful of shelled walnuts
- Pasta of your choice