Saturday, February 07, 2009

Award!

Superior Scribbler Award

Well I never!

That nice Ms. Scarlet has given me an award. This is rather nice. Thanks Scarlet! What a nice lady.

I'm not one for big speeches, as you know, so I won't mention the boys and girls in the make-up department; nor the stunt arrangers; nor the tea lady. They know I value their worth, they don't need me to shout about it.

I would like to mention Louise Brooks' legs, though, just for the sake of it.

The rules of the Award demand that I pass the honour on to five other bloggers. Many already have one, or have been recently nominated and so my awards would be redundant. I shall nominate:

Of course, everybody deserve awards. Jelly and blancmange and fizzy pop for everyone!

9 comments:

Ms Scarlet said...

Yey! Jelly and blancmange... and champers cocktails... what a mix...
Sx

Unknown said...

OOooooh Ta! I'll bring the twiglets and marmite sandwiches, lets have a midnight feast.
W

savannah said...

congratulations, sugar! well done. ;) xoxo

The Topiary Cow said...

Why thank you Kevin!

Let's see, the English like cucumber sandwiches, right?

Cow will bring those since it fits so well with her Green Colour Scheme.

Moo!

Gadjo Dilo said...

Mmm, nice legs (Louise Brooks, I mean).

Unknown said...

Lovely legs, cheered me up

fairyhedgehog said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me!

No Good Boyo said...

Thanks for the award, and double thanks for the Brooks pins - I'd no idea she was so shapely from the garter-belt down.

debra said...

WEll, I don't believe I have ever seen a superior scribbler...